The FIL Group takes immense pride and joy in being a responsible corporate citizen. Issues such as corporate ethics, transparency, and sustainability are of utmost important to us. The FIL Group believes in exhibiting the highest standard of ethical behaviour, which is based on transparency, equality, and accountability.
Diversity and Equality
- The FIL Group believes that a diverse work culture is imperative to create a work environment to facilitate innovation, alignment, engagement, and excellence.
- Hiring and promotion of its employees are to be executed only on the basis of qualification, merit, performance, and ability.
- The organisation has zero tolerance towards any form of proved sexual harassment.
- It seeks to provide a work environment that is independent from any form of discrimination on the basis of gender, caste, religion, ethnicity, political affiliation, and marital status.
Prevention of Forced Labour and Prohibition of Child Labour
- The FIL Group prohibits the use of forced or compulsory labour at all its businesses, divisions, units, and branches.
- It ensures that no individual below the age of 18 years is employed in the workplace
Safety, Health, and Environment
- The FIL Group will contribute towards sustainable development through the creation and implementation of safety, health, and environment standards and regulations that are as per the statutory laws, regulations, and code of conduct of practice.
- The organisation will always consider safety and occupational health, environmental effects in planning and decision making.
- The group will ensure implementing resource efficiency and environmental production method.
- The FIL Group will always allow customers in making informed purchase decisions via truthful and factual disclosure of relevant information.
- It will provide suitable mechanisms for consumer/customer feedback to continuously enhance its service and production.